We are on a Journey. A Journey of love and frustration. A Journey of finger pricks and cupcakes. A Journey of Type 1 Diabetes...The Journey of a lifetime!



Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Bubby

Bubby-

I know that I'm not always able to play spiderman and batman as much as you would like.  I know sometimes you ask me questions that I can't answer.    And sometimes I'm so tired I loose my patience.  But don't you worry Bubby-me and you-we have a bond kiddo.

I know sometimes I push you to do more than your share and  sometimes it's out of your comfort zone, but I swear Bubby it's for your own good.  It's my job as your mom-to make sure you grow and thrive...to make sure you eat your veggies and get lots of hugs and kisses (my favorite part). 

I know the hardest part of life for you is having to take 2nd seat to Syd's diabetes...but don't you worry Bubby-your always at the top of my list.  I'm so proud of the person you've become and I want to recognize you my Bubby...My sweetheart, my smart big boy. 

Love you always-Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment